Wednesday, August 4, 2010

brain F%&#$n

The twins turned 2 and its been so hard. Before two they were incredible never cried, never made s scene. Now its the opposite. I can't take them anywhere. Keep in mind that I'm dealing with two terrible twos. Sometimes Im ready to.lose it then my husband cones from work and doesn't understand what I dealt with all day. He thinks I sit and do nothing.g all day.
In April I fought with my best friends of 26 years. We never fight I think we've had only two fights over the 26 years. We recently fought over something soo stupid but then Things were said and now its been 4 months that we haven't spoken . She tried to squash right after the fight but I was hurt at the time and didn't want nothing to do with her. I have trusted her with my.life all my secrets all my insecurities and she threw all that to my face on one of her emails. It literally broke my heart. This was the person I never fought with,the person that I trusted my.life and here she is saying all these negative things about me. I tried to let it go and emailed her to have drinks or dinner but she is yet to set the date. She says she's always busy. That broke my heart. She's the godmother to one of my twins and in that choke time she never called emailed or texted to see how he is doin. I see that she's so busy going out enjoying life. Which obviously that is fine but why can't u take the time just to call and see how he is doing. I feel lately with all my single friends they just font want to hang out. I'm not does mothers who stay hone . If someone ask me to go out I will. So I can't understand why they don't invite me. I feel lonely esp that I don't have family here .my friends were my family n I'm losing all my friends it seems. I try .try to get together with them but seems they just see me as a mom. It kills me that themes nothing I can do. I just realized today that my family is my.husband, twins and myself and I should just focus on that. But easier said than done. I wish I could find someone that can tell me what to go. I need a guru. I just want everything back to how it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment